If your goal is to open a small business or grow your existing business, chances are you have many questions.
If you haven’t already, sooner or later you may be wondering:
- How do I go about getting a business loan?
- Where are good places to advertise?
- Should I be a sole proprietor, or should I form a corporation?
- What should my pricing formula be?
- Can my community support another business like mine?
- Should I run the business from home or rent space?
- Where will I find suppliers?
- Should I trademark my business name?
- Is my product marketable online?
- Should I have an attorney review all my documentation?
- How do I create a business plan?
- Where can I get money for my business?
- How can I expand my existing business?
- What is the difference between an employee and an independent contractor?
- Where and how can I get a grant to expand my business?
- What type of insurance is appropriate for my business?